The Kelowna Paddle Centre Kids Summer Camps are a great way to introduce the sport of paddling. If you and your child enjoyed their experience, the fun and learning doesn’t have to stop. See below the variety of options the Kelowna Paddle Centre offers to help advance your paddling skills:
What are the prices for membership?
- Adult Membership (25+) $395.00 + GST
- Youth Membership (5-17) $48.00 + GST
- Young Adult Membership (18-24) $195.00 + GST
- Senior Membership (65+) $324.00 + GST
What is included in membership?
- Start March 1st and end February 28th.
- Members have access to the paddle centre, change rooms, showers, boat storage and club equipment from sunrise to sunset.
- Membership includes introductory classes, technical lessons and group training sessions in Outrigger Canoe, Surfski Kayaks and on Stand Up Paddle Boards.
- Club equipment is available for all members, once introductory classes have been completed, which includes Outrigger Canoes, Surfski Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle boards, as well as life Jackets (PFD) and paddles.
- Members are able to bring friends and family as guests as per our guest policy and safety guidelines.
What is the price of Storage? (You need to be a member in order to store your boat/board)
- Indoor OC / Surfski Storage $200 + GST (SOLD OUT)
- Indoor SUP $150.00 + GST
- Outdoor SUP $100.00 + GST
- Outdoor OC/ Surfski $150.00 + GST
- Lockers $50.00 + GST (SOLD OUT)
What else is available if I don’t want to be a member?
- You can sign up for a 1 time class or a monthly class through the City of Kelowna
- You can purchase a $100.00 Punch Pass, which includes 1 SUP lesson, and 4 additional SUP rentals/ class drop ins.